Driving Instructor Details
Area Director: Trevor Hartley
Call us direct on 01202 877 655
- First 2 Hours * £25
- First 10 Hours* £185
- First 2 Hours Automatic* £40
Book Online Now
I'm a driving instructor living in Barton on Sea. I am offering driving lessons in. (Barton on Sea, New Milton, Highcliffe, Christchurch, Southbourne, Bransgore, Sopley and Hurn.
Gifts and offers
Visit your local region page for our latest offers and gift ideas...Driving Lesson Offers
I offer driving lessons, for beginners or improvers in preparation for both the theory and practical tests. Also, refresher courses for those who perhaps haven't driven for a while and just need a confidence boost. Plus, remedial ,motorway , bad weather driving and rural areas such as the New Forest.
"I had to learn to drive out of necessity rather than choice, but Carole managed to coax me out of my sheer terror and lack of enthusiasm! She is very patient and pays attention to people's learning styles, explaining things verbally, visually (using pen and paper or her i-pad), and demonstrating them herself as appropriate. I had my lessons quite intensively as I needed to pass my test by a certain date, and Carole was as accommodating and flexible as possible. She was always positive to build my confidence, and is very easy to get on with, which really helped me relax and feel more comfortable behind the wheel. Plus, she helped me prepare for the theory test and car maintenance questions. I can't believe I passed first time! Largely thanks to Carole :)" - Ceri
- I have been a driving instructor for 4 years.
- I am passionate about making a real difference to people’s lives and I always endeavour to facilitate this in a client centred approach to your lesson. That means you will be in control of your own aims and objectives throughout each lesson, you will also choose a learning style and driving route that best suites you. This will mean you feel much more in control and a lot less nervous. You will be able to progress at pace that suits you.
- I love my job because I like meeting new people. I find it very rewarding, especially working with those who are particularly nervous and shy. I really love watching you grow in confidence. I am very friendly and easy to get on with, plus I have a wicked sense of humour, so my lessons are always fun as well as informative.
- I like to meet the parents and clients partners, where possible, to keep them up to date with their loved one’s progress and I am always available by email or text for any extra help with theory or any other queries that might arise. You can also catch up with me on Facebook.
- I speak a little French and Spanish but unfortunately, I am not fluent in either.
- Before I was a driving instructor I worked for BT for 12 and a half years as a bit of a computer whizz, doing security electronic certification for the stock exchange. I love new technology and conduct my lessons with the use of some interesting apps on an iPad.
- In my spare time I dabble with web design and am currently working on app development for the iPad and iPhone. I also teach an array of traditional crafts and make jewellery. For exercise; I like to walk, cycle and occasionally play golf.
- I love all types of music, listening and playing too. My tastes range from the very modern through to classical. I especially like instrumentals with a solo instrument like a rowdy rock guitar or maybe just a gentle piano or flute. Just for fun, I am learning to play a ukulele.
- Special Offers
- First 2 Hours for* £25.00
- First 5 Hours for* £99.00
- First 10 Hours for* £185.00
- First 2 Hours (Automatic)* £40.00
- First 10 + Tests (Auto)* £340.00
- Course Prices
- 1 Hour Manual Lesson £25.00
- 2 Hour Manual Lesson £48.00
- 10 Hour Block Booking £220.00
- 20 Hour Block Booking £420.00
- Student Rate (Hourly) Manual £22.50
- 10 Hour Block (Auto) £250.00
- 2 Hour lesson (Automatic) £54.00
- Intensive Course Prices
- 10 Day 'Complete' £1,000.00
- 7 Day 'Week to Pass' £750.00
- 5 Day 'Working Week' £425.00
- 3 Day 'Weekender' £265.00