Driving Instructor Details
Area Director: Trevor Hartley
Call us direct on 01202 877 655
- freedom 2 hours for £25
- freedom 5 hours for £95
- freedom 10 hours for £185
Book Online Now
I'm a driving instructor living in Barton on Sea. I am offering driving lessons in. (Barton on Sea, New Milton, Highcliffe, Christchurch, Southbourne, Bransgore, Sopley and Hurn.
Gifts and offers
Visit your local region page for our latest offers and gift ideas...Driving Lesson Offers
I offer driving lessons, for beginners or improvers in preparation for both the theory and practical tests. Also, refresher courses for those who perhaps haven't driven for a while and just need a confidence boost. Plus, remedial ,motorway , bad weather driving and rural areas such as the New Forest.
"I had to learn to drive out of necessity rather than choice, but Carole managed to coax me out of my sheer terror and lack of enthusiasm! She is very patient and pays attention to people's learning styles, explaining things verbally, visually (using pen and paper or her i-pad), and demonstrating them herself as appropriate. I had my lessons quite intensively as I needed to pass my test by a certain date, and Carole was as accommodating and flexible as possible. She was always positive to build my confidence, and is very easy to get on with, which really helped me relax and feel more comfortable behind the wheel. Plus, she helped me prepare for the theory test and car maintenance questions. I can't believe I passed first time! Largely thanks to Carole :)" - Ceri
- I have been a driving instructor for 2 years.
- In my spare time I dabble with web design and am currently working on app development for the iPad and iPhone. I also teach knitting, crochet and cross-stitch, run a knit and natter group and make jewellery . For exercise; I like to walk ,cycle and occaisionally play golf.
- I love all types of music, listening and playing too. My tastes range from the very modern through to classical. I especially like instrumentals with a solo instrument like a rock guitar.
- I speak a little French and spanish but unfortunately i am not fluent in either.
- I love my job because I like meeting new people. I am very friendly and easy to get on with, plus I have a wicked sense of humour, so my lessons are always fun and informative.
- Before I was a driving instructor I worked for BT for 12 and a half years as a bit of a computer whizz, doing security stuff, like electronic certification for the stock exchange. Prior to that I drove a taxi in Eastbourne for a number of years
- As I expect you have guessed, I love new technology and conduct my lessons with the use of some interesting apps on an iPad.
- I love meeting new people and it is so rewarding to watch my pupils grow in confidence with each lesson, especially those who are very shy or nervous to start with.
- I have been told that I have the patience of a saint! Not sure that my halo is on particularly straight though!
- I like to meet the parents where possible to keep them up to date with their son or daughter’s progress and I am always available by email for any extra help with theory or any other queries that might arise.
- Special Offers
- freedom 2 hours for £25.00
- freedom 5 hours for £95.00
- freedom 10 hours for £185.00
- Course Prices
- standard £22.50
- advanced £24.00
- motorway £24.00
- pass plus £24.00
- student £20.00
- Intensive Course Prices
- 10 hours £215.00
- 20 hours £420.00
- 30 hours £600.00