Learn to drive with either weekly driving lessons or an Intensive Driving Course.

Acclaim Logo

Call 0800 838 440 or book a lesson online

Types of insurance cover

‘Comprehensive cover’ is the top-level of insurance you can take out for your vehicle, which covers you for damage that's not the result of a collision, such as theft, vandalism, natural disasters, fire and some damage done to your car.

‘Third-party-only’ covers damage to other people and their cars, however, any damage to your own car is your responsibility to repair and fund. You also have the option to take out insurance for ‘third-party fire and theft’ which works in the same way as third-party-only insurance, but your car will also be covered if it catches fire or is stolen.